panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-01

Consultation and Tuition

Consultation and Tuition

• Are you new to Panorama Virtual Tour making?
  • Ever thought, I wish I could just have someone talk me through this?
  • Spent a small fortune on equipment and software and don't know how to get the most from it?
  • Need a hand to get you up to speed or a little help in completing a pressing job?
  • Or would like to learn a special procedure in Photoshop, Panoweaver, Tourweaver, HTML coding or Desktop Author 3D Ebooks in a "one on one" live help environment?

Well, after many years of development and equal amounts in the panorama virtual tour industry Smooth360 is now offering professional help to those that would feel they need a helping hand. You get to fire the question live and have me help you one on one until we get you up to speed and make you feel comfortable in your photographic panorama and virtual tour business skills.

Recently we have successfully completed training multiple new comers to the Panorama Virtual Tour industry which has allowed them to kick their business off to a flying start without the need of trawling through Internet forums looking for the correct procedures on a hit & miss basis.

From shooting images to RAW image processing, optimizing your images and tours for fastest download times. Smooth360 can help you make the most of your business and time.

Please private message me (via this forum) with your details and requirements and I will get back to you.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-05

smooth : sent an pm to you yesterday. cheers

fatchai.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-06

Fatchai,

I have your message and will get back to you shortly. Very busy, sorry for the delay.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-17

hi ron:

how did you attend lesson with smooth?

throught web or real classroom lesson?

cheers

fatchai

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-18

Hi Fatchai,

I live in the USA, so we did the lesson online with ICQ Chat. We exchanged files via ftp, and typed back and forth with my questions and his answers.

It worked out real good for me,

Ron

Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-19

smooth ... do you still have time to provide Consultation services ?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-20
I just wanted to let you all know I just took a class with Smooth. It was great....   I would highly suggest his class to anyone who is interested in expanding their abilities in panoramic photography.

I learned everything I wanted and more. He was very easy to communicate with and was very knowledgeable about the problems I was having and how to fix them. I'm going to take a few more classes with him in the next few weeks.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-03

I just wanted to chime in here!  I contacted Smooth about coaching me and it was a great help!  I have recently sold a company that was doing one shot tours (we did over 3,000 in the last 2 1/2 years), but I like this technology so much better.  I purchased PW, TW and Desktop Author and tried to stumble through the materials on the sites.  I got a little stuck and couldn't get my products finished.  Smooth helped me via IM and got me over the parts that had me stuck.  He was very patient and did a great job of walking me through step by step.  I was concerned about how well it would go via IM, but he has so much knowledge about the products that we never had miscommunications about what was going on.  He taught me quickly and completely, and I feel confident that I'll be able to pull everything together now.  And if not, I know he can help me get back on track.  I would absolutely recommend contacting Smooth if you are having trouble.  Reasonable rates and excellent help!

Thanks Smooth!

~Cowgirl

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-03

Hi Cowgirl,

Mighty nice of you to post your comments

Very glad to have a student that understood this Aussie and his ramblings! Let me just say you made the teaching a pleasure. Watch out for them "White Pointers"

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-06
I know this isn't relevant to the subject, but I am new to this thing, and wondering about the diffeneces between the Panoweaver and Tourweaver. They look to be able to do the same things, but Tourweaver allows you to customize and add on extras, am I right? Does a person need both to create virtual tours? I couldn't find a feature comparison on the site. Also, do you have to buy the executable software to put tours on your own website? I guess there may be another thread for these questions. So, pardon me
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-06

G'day bhale,

Welcome to the Easypano forums.

Panoweaver is a fisheye stitching program where as Tourweaver is a tour building program (Tourweaver does not stitch the images) it allows you to build a tour with multiple scenes, hotspots, still images with many other options.

Panoweaver does the hard work of stitching the images and does offer a single panorama scene output in to formats Java Applet and Quicktime.

Once you output from either of these programs you can upload the tours to your website for Internet display.

Regards, Smooth