panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-12

is santa smooth giving any free classes for the holidays?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-12-12

i hope so too.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-22

MrBruce, Welcome to the forum.  I am pleased that learning is going well.

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-06

Hello,

I'm a webmaster by trade; I decided to try Panoramic Photography to enhance my websites, that's when I found this forum. Smooth and others helped me a bunch, but I needed more knowledge on the subject, so I contacted Smooth for a private lesson.

My lesson went great! He was able to answer all my questions thoroughly, two hours with him answering my questions has cut my learning curve immensely. Smooth's knowledge and experience on the subject is impressive, he knows all about the different equipment and software, hes a true professional in his work and his teachings. One thing that impressed me was he asked for an image set before the lesson, he actually prepared for the lesson and studied my images which added more value to the entire experience by not burning up the Lesson Time Clock or working with a unfamiliar set of Stock Images.

After our lesson my new knowledge enabled me to produce final products that I am proud to show my customers.  I am very happy with Smooths services; I will be taking more lessons from Smooth in the future as time permits!

Ron Kremer
Owner, Lake City Webs

Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-28

If you are in need of tuition or consultation of what equipment and software you should buy and the reasons for and against. Please don't hesitate to contact me via Private Message.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-31
Wanted to let everyone on the forum know what immense knowledge patience and understanding Smooth has. I have fumbled my way through panoramic tour creating and found some answers by trial and error. I ended up feeling so frustrated and I knew there had to be a better way. When I have tried to get answers before some replies have been beyond my technical know how but Smooth certainly got over that. There is a knack to being able to teach someone a skill and Smooth has it. What more can I say except a very big THANK YOU.  and as Arnie would say "I'll be back".
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-16

Smooth, you are back. I was trying to contact you. I also sent you a private message last week.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-16

Martin,

I replied via Private Message some days ago.

As soon as I have more time I will reply via email. Thank you for your interest.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-06
Wow. Excellent idea, Smooth. If I ever get my software situation straightened out, I will be in touch.
- Scott
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-07
Testimonial for Smooth:

I had been creating cylindrical panos to use with interactive floor plans in TW for about a year and I wanted step up to spherical panoramas. I bought some equipment that I never learned how to use (like DSLRs and Sigma 8mm) on 2 occasions and ended up reselling on ebay for a loss... I just couldn't figure out how to make good spherical panos.

Then I noticed Smooth was offering help. He assisted me in picking out some good equipment, and when it arrived he walked me through the process. In two hours he taught me about proper camera settings, a crash course in lighting & white balance, and stitching for the best results. He was very kind and followed up with me after the lesson to ensure that all was going well. I'll likely consult with him again in the near future to learn more!

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you can not afford his help - I thought that his rates were a little expensive until I considered the 100+ hours of trial and error and frustration that he saved me.

Hope this helps anyone considering taking lessons from Smooth!
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans