panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-09

Just a thought about tutoring.  Maybe it would be constructive.. if the learned folks that took Smooths help.. might show us the end results of the overall experience.  Clicking on their business URL Home Page does not always get us to the final work samples.  How about a direct link???

A polite "show and tell from all" would also benifit Smooth...and his tutorial assistance.

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-15
Smooth.. I sent you a private message today. I need help getting on my feet. It's so frustrating after making all the investment and not been able to produce a single good work. Hope you read my private message and reply soon. Thanks.
GDiaz
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-16
Quote: Originally posted by spacefossil12 on February-15-2008
Smooth.. I sent you a private message today. I need help getting on my feet. It's so frustrating after making all the investment and not been able to produce a single good work. Hope you read my private message and reply soon. Thanks.

Have done and replied.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-02-24

Hello,

All people contacting me via Private Message recently I cannot read your messages because of an error in the scripting of this forum.

Please contact me via email, Please place the word Tuition in the subject line otherwise my spam killer program will eat it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Smooth