panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02

High res images display as low res

I'm trying to understand why my very high res sources images appear as low res images once I stitch them together and preview the panorama.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
I'll try to be more specific. I have high res images that I've taken. I import these photos into Panoweaver. I stitch them together. I do a panorama preview of what I just stitched and now I'm looking at a very low resolution, non clear, panoramic, cylindrical view.

Now at this point I should be able to save and publish it but Panoweaver has those options grayed out. I'm not sure why it's doing this.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
I'm also using Panoweaver 6 Standard Edition.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
You have the options to "Pre-Stitch" and "Stitch" you cannot save from a "Pre-Stitch" only from a fully stitched set of images.

Does this help? Can you post a screen capture of the Greyed out buttons?

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
Well here's what I found out. Apparently my original still images I imported in were too big/wide. Once I reduced the physical size of those stills, those Panorama save buttons magically became available again. It would be nice if they had a message somewhere stating this.

Now I'm at the stage of I can publish my panorama file with 100% image compression for the best quality, but still the final published file still is not showing in the hi-resolution that it should be. Any thoughts on this one?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
Sorry, that doesn't sound right.
What are the original size of the images and how many?
Panoweaver doesn't have any issue stitching full size images from my 21 megapixel Canon 5D MKII.

Possibly you are exceeding "Adobe Flash" maximum file size for Flash output but not the Panoweaver image stitch and save size.

Easypano has no control over the Adobe Flash viewer maximum size limitations.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-05

Hi, maybe it is caused by the output size of the stitched panorama. Like what smooth has said.You need to adjust the size of the panorama in "Panorama Type" in the right panel of panoweaver 6.00. In "Panorama Type" please choose "custom", then change the size of the panorama to a larger one. At last stitch your images again to have a try.
If it still cannot work please send us your project for test. When delivering please compress and upload it to your own server or http://www.filesend.net/ , then send the download link to us for test. And label your problem clearly in the email. Thanks

easypano, the best virtual tour solution for you
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-03-02
You possibly need to adjust the output size within Panoweaver. You can select "Custom".

Really you need to provide more information.

Regards, Smooth