panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-08

Home theater tour

Hello All,

It has been along time since I posted on the board. So long in fact I couldnt remember my old log in and had to create a new one. I recently created a tour for a friend that owns a home theater company and I was hoping I could get some feed back from the group.

The full screen mode works on my computer but not when I try to navigate from one panoramic to the next. I'm curious if this is the same on others systems as well.

Also, I was looking foor input on the pop up pictures for the equipment, specifically if there is a better way of noting a hot spot so its obvious but also where its not so distracting to the over all panoramic scene.

http://hometour360network.com/provider/powerbott/test/vt_wiseguy.html

Thanks for the feedback.

Azpowers

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

Im a bit dissapointed that I havent gotten any feed back. I cant remember but I think that might be why I stopped posting on this board. I would love some recommendations on hot spot improvements.

If you wouldnt mind.

Thanks

AzPowers

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

Ok.. looked at it... WOW what can I say??

took me a few minutes to figure out the click here.... to view.. subwoofers... and then click back... but i figured it out after few minutes.

Great presentation. OK now Big Guy.. add audio ~ ?

Bursts in the air.. !!!!!!! presentation

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

Thanks Dave,

LOL. I appreciate you checking it out. Do you have a recommendation for for less invasive hotspots that are obvious but not distracting? You did mention that it wasnt obvious to you for the popup pics. Is there something you would recommend or that you would do?

Also, would movie sound bites be better (at least in the theater section) or perhaps some public domain music?

Thanks again. It was getting lonely here in the cold.

AzPowers