panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-23

Hi!
The people from Camtasia recommend a 3.0 Ghz processor and 2-3 gb of RAM i some cases. I think this could be one. I am about to update my PC and try to do it in a way I will be capable to record a tour from a screen. The tests I have made so long are not satisfactory. The panoramas move very unstable. Any advise regarding the hardware will be welcome.
@DaMan: expecting with interest the results of your tests. Thanks for sharing them. Good luck.

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-29
Quote: Originally posted by DaMan on August-23-2008
But you have given me hope and I thank you, because my way was a TON of work and if I can just capture TW that would be great.... I will be testing screen capture and will update everyone next week.  I will post settings and resolution info with the example. 

Thanks everyone.

DaMan

Hi!!

Any news regarding this issue?
DaMan, could you perform any test and if so what was the result?
As said in my post, I am about to update my PC and therefore I am interested to do it in a way that it will perform satisfactory using screen capture software.

Can anybody advice me regarding the update I plan to do??

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-01

I have not had time to even start testing with screen capture.. My son is having an operation and my car engine jsut blew up.  It will be 2 weeks before I can look at this, but I will definatly keep you updated.

DaMan

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-01

Hi, DaMan!
Thanks for your reply, but evidently you have more important things to worry about. Good luck then!!!

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-09-02

Hi DaMan,

Wish all the best to you at this moment and so on!!!!

We're praying for your son!