panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Hi, EP!

In another topic the discussion was centered on the issue of editing the slideshow, something we were all hoping to be improved in newer versions. Now finally it seems that in TW 4.0 this is possible.

The online manual says: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited."

Now, the slideshow can be edited, but no saved. When leaving the "MovieREC" window, the changes will not be saved. The most important thing from editing the slideshow is, in my case, the advantage that the scenes choosen thru thumbnails and/or any other box, will be the same edited one.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Smooth, I just went in and tried your suggestions. The layer selection options are grayed out in the pop-up section. So you really can't change it. That would be an excellent feature.

Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Hi, Jerry!

I think that to get the effect, you have to choose "expand/collapse" instead of "fly" under "Transition effect" of the pop-up window.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Yes, Martin is correct I had just come back to report the exact same thing.

Still, if Easypano could implement a check box to make a popup window restricted to the scene viewer window (or map viewer window) this could also solve the problem.

But these new features are very welcomed.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Hi, Smooth!

Did you already find out how to save the edited "Slideshow"? That would be great!
We trust in you!!

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on August-27-2008

Hi, Smooth!

Did you already find out how to save the edited "Slideshow"? That would be great!
We trust in you!!

Martin

Yeah good on ya! LOL

OK, it would appear "if" you change the name of the supposed "locked" slideshow movie track you can save it. (fact, I have done it) Be sure to set it as your preferred default movie track in all the appropriate areas within your tour as required.

Funnily it will not play in preview mode but clicking on the "play movie" button it will start up if that button is assigned to the newly named "slideshow" movie track.

When publishing I set mine to "Autoplay" this same modified "slideshow" movie track and all went well.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Well, it seems that you could make. I did not. Where can I change the name of the "supposes" slideshow?? No right click, no double click, nothing happens. In the MovieREC window, right?? Testing I could even delete the slideshow and keep a new copied one. Something in earlier versions impossible. So I thought that maybe that will make the new movie as the former slideshow. But no!! When clicking the thumbnails or similar, the unedited scenes play, something I hoped would not happen. But yes it did!!

I still keep my faith!!

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on August-27-2008

Where can I change the name of the "supposes" slideshow?? No right click, no double click, nothing happens. In the MovieREC window, right??

You rename in the same place you should be naming your new movie tracks (in "Properties" at the bottom of the screen).

You could set the thumbnails as single images (thumbnail sized images) to play the "same" movie (via "custom") instead of linking to a scene.

Of course you can do this with "any" movie track.

Have another go!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Hi!! Finally I could change the name, but now I do not know why this should be usefull, because clicking on the thumbnails image or any box to view a scene, will link to the unedited scene. For example, the client watch the edited tour in autoplay and wants to see scene "x" again, now he clicks on the thumbnails (or combobox) and expected to see the very same scene again. Surprise the scene is different, starts in another angle and probably shows something we want him not to see.

I first understood that: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited." would mean that from now on the scene in the slideshow and the one linked to the thumbnails would be the same.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27
Thanks Smooth and Martin, the expand and collapse work perfect.
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!