panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27
I tried to register 4.00 uing my 3.00 key but it wouldn't work. What's up? I transfered the license before i did it too and 3.00 worked on my other computer but 4.00 didn't.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-27

Hi!
Did you pay for it?? Sorry, stupid question maybe.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-28
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on August-27-2008

Hi!! Finally I could change the name, but now I do not know why this should be usefull, because clicking on the thumbnails image or any box to view a scene, will link to the unedited scene. For example, the client watch the edited tour in autoplay and wants to see scene "x" again, now he clicks on the thumbnails (or combobox) and expected to see the very same scene again. Surprise the scene is different, starts in another angle and probably shows something we want him not to see.

I first understood that: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited." would mean that from now on the scene in the slideshow and the one linked to the thumbnails would be the same.

Regards, Martin

Martin,

I understand what you are saying but why not just link the "custom" thumbnails to a movie track? I haven't spent a lot of time testing this but from what little I have it seems to be a work around to this issue.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-08-28

Hi, Smooth!

As far as I understand the custom setting under thumbnail refers only to the small image shown in the thumbnail window itself. There you can edit the view you want to be displayed in the box or even import or load any other image represantative of the scene. (a text for example )
As you mentioned as a workaround a chance is to link the thumbnail to a movie (with the edited scene), but imagine a tour with 10 scenes (quiet possible) you have to edit 10 different movies (one for each scene) emulating the edition for each scene you have done in the original one,  the one that conforms the hole tour. It would be nice if when choosing the scenes to be displayed in the  thumbnails or combobox (etc.) we also could choose from where that scene should be loaded, from the edited one or from the "crude" rough scene.
I would be satisfied with the possiblity to link the scenes from the edited one.

I asked myself in previous posts what should this be usefull for, if this feature does not work: "This SlideShow is allowed to be modified by customers in which the frames could be added, deleted and the properties of the frame can also be edited."

I hope I could explain myself.
Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2008-08-29

Hi, Martin!

1. Here are useful tips for you to use SlideShow:
Tip 1:
Firstly, edit the slideshow (don't leave Movie panel during editing).
Secondly, after finishing editing, copy the slideshow and use the copy as default movie to play the tour.

Tip 2:
Firstly change the name of SlideShow to a different name in the properties panel to avoid the issue you have mentioned.
Secondly edit the new movie as you like and there's no need to worry about the ineffectiveness issue.

2. As to the thumbnail linking to scene issue, when you click on a image in thumbnail, a scene will appear and runs separately, not in accordance with movie, so the angle is different from that set in movie. Smooth's suggestion is very valuable.

Any more questions, please contact Easypano Customer Service for more info. Thanks.

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way