panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
Are we talking days/weeks/months here? And is it compatible with version 4 Pro?
I have some tours to deliver in July and would like to know if I can deliver them with this new player or not.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
G'day Ronald,

We are talking weeks for the next update release. The viewer may or may not make this release. If it misses, hopefully it will follow not long after. It is still very much in testing mode. You know what happens when things are rushed out! At least we know things are on the move again with easypano, and that is a good thing as there is some catching up to do.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-06-28
Hey Jamez,
okay, I will produce stuff as scheduled than, and make them happy with an update later. What you say about rushing things is absolutely true, I do remember something about a 2.0 version some time ago ;-)

Btw, I noticed the pano's you showed in the post about tours not working under flash player 10.1. The TWPRO4.0 version especially because it runs so 'smooth' while my outputs are somewhat jerky also when I resize my browser screen or show it in full screen. Am I missing a quality setting somewhere? I'm using 6000*3000 jpg's @ 70% quality. Example here

Later, and thanx! There really are people who do appreciate your help and advices although it might not always look that way.

(also at that other forum)