html5/flash detection tutorialI noticed that, when using both html5 and flash output, there is no function available to redirect your visitor automagically to the right version. I managed to create something that does just that, click here with your normal browser to see it in flash, or click the same link with you iThing or safari browser to see the html5 version..
What you have to do is in 10 simple steps:
2) download a file called index.rar from here and extract index.html and modernizr-1.5.min.js inside that rar.
3) create a tour in tourweaver 6.5 and publish it with the flash and html5 options checked.
4) now go to the 'root' of the tour you just created, it should look like this:
5) copy the index.html and modernizr-1.5.min.js files to that location, so it should look like this:
6) now open the index.html file in notepad or some other text editor and change _html5/****.html and _flash/****.html into the corresponding filenames which you will find in the _flash and _html5 folders. Use for the flash version the html file that by default looks like "TourWeaver_blabla.html"
7) publish it to your site, and you're done.
**edit: don't download a newer version of modernizr**
8) have a beer
9) have another beer
10) why not have another one
**EDIT** Thanks to Martin in the comments I was informed that this script does not detect iPod. I have included an older version of modernizr js in the rar archive which does detect iPod. So if you already downloaded this, redownload it and replace modernizr-1.7.min.js with modernizr-1.5.min.js. Don't forget to change the index file also.***