panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-22

1st HTML5 attempt, issues

Just published my 1st attempt at a tour including google map and auto select HTML5 vs Flash
Kalkan Town Tour

Couple of points/Questions

Google map radar spots 'drift' over the map as it is zoomed (e.g. the point on the harbour wall ends up in the sea) is this normal ? and when setting these radar points it was a bit 'poke and hope' as the positioning and the mouse cursor were not the same place!

on an iPhone4 (I can't test on iPad) the tour loads and runs but:

various prompt messages appear (my website url , a 3digit number e.g.'208' and an OK button)
the thumbnail bar is not anchored to the bottom,
buttons that link to other websites do nothing
a tool bar is added

any clues, observations etc. appreciated

Regards

Stuart
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-22
Hi gyrapix,
Thank for your helpful feeback .Some of features in HTML5 is not supported as Flash tour.For example the anchoring function is different from html5 and Flash You can first check this comparasion chart :http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html.

Best regards
Cheer  

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-22
Many thanks for the prompt reply, I assume my issue may be related to the fact that I have scale to browser window set which is listed as not supported... however Specified size (the only other option ).. is also not supported?? All Components anchoring is listed as supported..
very confused!

I presume I need to create a HTML5 tour with different layout settings etc and replace the html5 folder so the auto detect still functions but the 2 tours are different.

Stuart
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-22
Just spotted that in your note regarding the launch of TW7

Added/improveed features for HTML5 Tour :

[*] Support adding Text.

[*] Support Still Image type scene.

[*] Support adding Image.

[*] Support adding TextArea.

[*] Support adding separated common Map and GoogleMaps.

[*] Support "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window"

[*] Support Anchoring function for all components.

[*] Support Anchoring function for PopupWindow.

this list is different to the functions comparison chart... or am I missing something?
I appreciate that the software is a new release and documentation sometimes lags

Stuart

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-22

We are sorry about the mistake about the document.

After I confirmed it to our developer , "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window" are supported by HTML5 in tourweaver7. Now i have fixed it .Thank for your helpful feedback and understanding.Any furtuer feedbacks and suggestions are appreciated!

You can use http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html as your guide for HTML5 tour making.

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-23
thanks for the clarification.
Starting to get to grips with it..
however when selecting the google map radar spot in TW7 the positioning is very 'hit and miss' and when synchronising the radar and image sometimes the radar image is so far away from the point selected it is off the map.. and when the tour is viewed the points on the map drift as the map is zoomed any fix??

Also when viewing on iPhone I'm still getting a msg like 356 or 208 and have to select OK to continue, this happens for every scene.. I assume it is to do with screen size? any clues..

Regards

Stuart
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-26

Dear gyrapix,

Thank for your feedbacks about the test.

I have also tested the radar and found it is a little miss by the setting point.

Our developer is trying to checking the reason of it.

As for the "iPhone I'm still getting a msg like 356 or 208" ,could you please send us the details about it.If you can send us the screenshots of the error tips,it could be better.

Thank for your suggestion and feedback.

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com