panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-23

Need Tourweaver 7 link please!! Urgent!

I have copied and pasted this here as I think I originally placed the message in the wrong area of the forum - sorry for repeat!!

Hi Jack - I am in a huge pickle!!!  Please send me the download link for Tourweaver build 7.00.120824 - All of my tours worked fine until I had to switch computers yesterday and transferred my license!!  I have clients waiting for tours and none of them are working (they all worked previously).  Thank you in advance.  Please hurry... :)

Charlie1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-23

http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/tw700_pro.exe

Tourwewaver7.00.120824 can be downloaded via link above. It's professional version on Windows. 

Could you please tell more details about your problem? I would like to make your tour work in the latest edition of Tourweaver. 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-23

THANK YOU SO MUCH JACK!!  A tiny bit of anxiety there lol.  

Details of issue:

- tours have worked perfectly in the past and now are again working perfectly with the TW 7 that I just used.

- I bought a new computer and of course tried to download TW - ended up with TW 7.5

- Opened the templates I use for my agents in Tourweaver

- inserted the still images (same as I always do)

- previewed before publishing. Each picture would jolt/shift to the left - a good half inch everytime the tour switched between images.

- I tried publishing it anyways - thought it might have just been because of the new pc.  Once published, it showed up as EXTREMELY zoomed in.

That's it.

Thank you again - you are a Godsend!!!

Charlie1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-24

If possible, could you please send me your project, as well as published file with Tourweaver7.5? The files can be sent to easypano_tech@yeah.net via www.wetranfer.com

jack12