How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
Answer:Many features of Tourweaver are based on flash. Since adobe has stopped supporting flash, they can no longer be used normally. If you use Tourweaver to make virtual tours, there are three ways to view the output of Tourweaver:
1. Download a Chinese special version of the flash plug-in and install it. And now your computer can view the flash contents including preview the virtual tours in Tourweaver. But it is not recommended. Because this flash version will bring a lot of ads.
2. Install Tourweaver to a old version windows such as Windows 7. And install a old version flash (19.0 or before). And then the preview feature of Tourweaver will work well. It is also not recommended, because Microsoft has stopped support Windows 7.
3. Publish HTML5 format virtual tours and use LocalBrowseServer to view the output. LocalBrowseServer was developed by Easypano. It is a mini webserver for Easypano users to launch the HTML5 virtual tours locally and view the effect. You can download it from the following link:
Please copy the file to the virtual tour folder and run it.
This program will open the index page or the file list of virtual tour folder in the default browser. If it open the file list, you can click the link to the index file of the virtual tour and view the virtual tour.
If you got a following dialog popped up by Windows Defender Firewall, please click the button "allow access". This program only establish a local HTTP service.
For virtual tour creation, Easypano has released a new software - VRTourMaker. This software has built-in LocalBrowseServer and it is easier to view the output than Tourweaver. You can also try this software.
Compared with the tours published by Tourweaver, the tours published by VRTourMaker are completely based on HTML5 technology and are perfectly compatible with Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. One tour published by VRTourMaker can be played on all devices, such as PC, tablet and smartphone, etc. at the same time (That means it is not necessary to publish three tours for three types of the terminals)
For more detailed information, please open the following link:
And you can download the trial version from here:
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base