1. How can I order online as a new customer?
It is especially important to enter the correct e-mail address because all necessary information and receipts, and generally the product you ordered itself, will be sent by e-mail. We recommend carefully entering the address twice to avoid any errors and to avoid delays in processing your order.
Lastly, please select your payment type and currency, and confirm all entries by clicking "Next". On the next page, you can recheck your information and make any necessary corrections.
Click "Order" to submit your order. In a few moments, you will receive an order confirmation on the final page of the order process.
Depending on the payment type you selected, you will find different kinds of information on the order completion page:
- If you selected credit/debit card or PayPal as your payment type, the order will be processed as quickly as possible. You will be able to print your invoice on the order completion page. Simply click "Print invoice". A copy of this invoice will automatically be e-mailed to you together with your order confirmation.
- If you paid for your order by wire transfer, you will first receive an order confirmation on the order completion page. We will then e-mail your payment information to you, and as soon as we have received your payment, you will receive your invoice by e-mail.
2. How do I order online as a returning customer?
Generally, you select your own password when you decide to create a customer account. If you are not offered this option during the order process, we still create a customer account and generate a password for you. You can reset your password at any time by clicking on "Request your login information" in the Customer Care Center.
When you return to Share-it's systems to place an order, you will generally be asked for your login information at the beginning of the order process. Once you enter your user ID and password, our system will recognize you, and you will be able to view and/or correct your personal data directly, which will speed up your order process.
3. Can I enter different addresses for billing and delivery?
We will first need your billing address, but you will be able to enter a different delivery address at a later point in the order process.
All notifications regarding your order and payment will be e-mailed to the billing address indicated. The product, however, will be delivered to the delivery address, typically via e-mail.
For credit card orders, please note:
In the order process, please enter the credit card owner's first and last name exactly as shown on the credit card. This will ensure that your payment is processed without delay.
4. I received a coupon code. How can I redeem it?
After selecting your payment type in your online order, enter your valid coupon code in the field labeled "Your Coupon Code". Your coupon is applied after you have finished entering your data and have been redirected to the next order process page.
If you place your order with customer service, please provide your coupon code in addition to your other information so we can apply the coupon to your order.
The coupon cannot be redeemed after the order has been completed.
5. Can I use my free e-mail address?
However, this does not apply to online orders by credit/debit card. To offer this payment type free of risk, we can only accept addresses from fee-based e-mail services. If the software publisher accepts free e-mail addresses without restrictions, you are welcome to use one.
6. How can I obtain a written quote?
7. How can I place a purchase order?
As a corporate client, you can generally order using a purchase order, unless the software publisher does not offer this option. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept purchase orders from private customers.
Please mail or fax us your official order on company letterhead with a valid signature or company stamp. As Share-it will be processing your order on behalf of the software publisher, please make your PO out to Share-it. Please include the following information so we can process your order more quickly:
- The product name and the specific product ID, if known
- The number of items desired
- The name the product license will be issued to
- Your billing address and your delivery address, if different
- Name, phone and fax number of the contact person for your order
- The e-mail address to which the order confirmation and invoice should be sent, and your e-mail delivery address, if different
- The requested billing currency
If you include all of the required information, your order can be processed by our customer service team as soon as possible. You will receive an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided once the order has been processed.
All of the information listed above is required to process your purchase order. Any missing information can lead to a delay in processing your order.
- Customer Service USA
c/o Digital River, Inc.
10380 Bren Road West
Minnetonka, MN 55343, USA
Phone: +1 952 646-5747 (for calls from outside the U.S.) or +1 800 903-4152 (for calls within the U.S.)
Fax: +1 952 646-4552
- Customer Service Europe
Share-it - Digital River GmbH
c/o Digital River Ireland Ltd.
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon Co. Clare
Ireland Phone: +49 221 31088-20
Fax: +49 221 31088-29
If your question has not been answered, please click Submit question.