Does Virtual Tour EXE needs java? Does it run on Mac?
Answer:Virtual Tour EXE is not based on any java. It is a standalone executable file format that developed in C language. I am afraid it is not available in Mac since *.exe file format is only available in Windows. I think QTVR format will be fine for Mac users since there is QuickTime in every Mac computer.
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- What is the difference between Panoweaver and Tourweaver?
- What is the difference of a single panorama or a virtual tour?
- How to view the panorama or virtual tour with Android phones or Samsung Galaxy tablets?
- How to use FTP of tourweaver ?
- Which software do we need to stitch photos together and create the virtual tours?
- How to embed Panoramas into webpage?
- How to create a virtual tour using Panoweaver and Tourweaver?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base