Why is stitching solution better than one shot?
Answer:According to our experience, the image quality of one shot solution is much worse than stitching solution. Here are some reasons: 1. The image resolution of one shot solution is much less than stitching resolution. 2. Only cylindrical panorama can be created with one shot solution, whereas spherical panorama can be created with Panoweaver. The user will get much interactive feeling with spherical panorama with ceiling and floor.
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base