How to host multiple virtual tours while only have one twviewer.jar file on the server?
1. You can publish all the tour to the same folder, of course with different name. In this way one twviewer.jar is enough for all the tour.
2. You may change the html code in the final tour.
codebase = "."
archive = "twviewerp.jar"
code = "com.easypano.tw.TWViewer.class"
name = "TWViewer"
width = "680"
height = "406"
hspace = "0"
vspace = "0"
align = "left"
mayscript = "true"
Please specify the path of the jar file in "codebase = ".". For instance , codebase = "./viewer" means the twviewerp.jar file is located in the folder of /viewer.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.