What is SlideShow? Can I delete it?
Answer:SlideShow is the default path and can not be deleted. Whenever a new image
is added into the Scene List, two default frames of the image (Start and End) are added in the Slideshow and no others frames can be added between the two.
You are not allowed to delete the SlideShow, even the frames of the SlideShow. Copying the frames on it to other paths is permitted in Tourweaver.
When publishing tours in Tourweaver 1.25, the error, EM 023 appears. Why? Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
Additional Product Knowledge Base