How to set the compass effect?
Answer:Please follow the next steps:
- 1. Open "Map" panel in Tourweaver, then click the button "add a map" to import a floorplan into Tourweaver.
- 2. Click the button "add a panorama compass" to the floorplan.
- 3. Find out "behavior/panorama" on the right side of this panel, and then click the button of panorama to select a certain scene that the compass shows.
- 4. Click the button of compass initial angle to set the starting angle of the compass.
Can I use Tourweaver to make virtual tours on Mac? How can I multi-select more than one elements, and delete or move them together?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
Additional Product Knowledge Base