How can I multi-select more than one elements, and delete or move them together?
By holding the Ctrl-key and selecting the elements with mouse, you can multi-select move or delete more than one elements in the Skin Panel and the Path Panel. In addition, after you have selected multiple frames in the Path Panel, you can delete them at once, as well as copy and paste the frames into any existing path except the SlideShow.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.