How to copy a tour into CD
Answer:Before publishing, please click on "Generate Files For Autorun CD" in "Publish" panel. Please refer to attatched screenshot. After you have published it, you will find a file, named "autorun.inf". Open this file and you will see "Shellexecute=...html". It means it will automatically run the file, which is after the denotation "=". You can renanme the file after "=" so that you can set down what file it will automatically run. At last, please do burn all the files into CD.
How to apply classification display and slice display? How to deal with a picture of 1:1 scale in Tourweaver?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
Additional Product Knowledge Base