How to deal with a picture of 1:1 scale in Tourweaver?
Answer:First, please edit the picture into a picture of 1:2 scale in Fireworks or other tools. You can enlarge the picture with blank. Then, import it into Tourweaver as "Spherical Panorama". Then, make certain adjustments in panel "Scene". Adjust the Initial, Minimum and Maximal value of "Pan" and "Tilt" to make sure that the blank part can't be seen. At last, please publish it.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base