How can the hotspot link to local html page in CD?
- First, please creat a .html file which will pop up when you click the hotspot(e.g. " intro.html" ).
- Second, in URL please write: file:\intro.html
- Third, please put the .html file together with other published files in the same directory and burn all the files into CD.
How to set the movie to bounce back, and how to adjust speed Cannot view Virtual Tour on win 2003 server
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base