Why can I view tours in preview, but can not view them after publishing?
- First, Open your IE, click on the panel of "Tools", then click "Internet Options", further click on "Advanced". In the panel of "Advanced", please don't select "Java (sun)", but select the three options under "Microsoft VM";
- Second, If the first solution doesn't work, please check your filename to ensure that there is no space between letters in filename and you'd better name your files in English because Tourweaver doesn't support other fonts well.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
Additional Product Knowledge Base