Cannot view Virtual Tour on win 2003 server
Answer:I managed to fix the issue. Here is the steps I took; Since you attached the jp1 extension directly to the ASPNET prossess, I decided to browse directly to a jp1 file to see if I got an error. (eg: http://www.xyz.com/gallery/WCE/Cab/Scene/Scene4_cylinder.jp1) This returned a .NET error: "Access denied to 'D:\websites\xyz.com\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes." This lead me to belive it was a file permisions error. I found the following MS article that related to the .NET error: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317955 Again, this supported a permissions error. To find out exactly which proccess was haveing file access problems, I ran sysinternals FileMon utility(a tool) on the directory in question and tried browsing to the site. In our case it turned out that the NETWORK SERVICE was being denied access. Once fixed all is well. Please post this on your Knowledge articles for others to use.
How can the hotspot link to local html page in CD? How to make an rounded-corner panorama view area in Tourveawer ?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base