How to make the tour autoplay when html page loads
Answer:Please follow the steps below:
1. please find the file "Tourviewer_*.html" in the published files of Tourweaver.
2. Open the resource code of this file with notepad and copy the codes between "body" and add the codes that you have just copied into your webpage.
How to resolve the problem that the URLs entered in association with a text link or image are trunca... Is it possible to add two floor plans in one virtual tour?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base