Is it possible to add two floor plans in one virtual tour?
With Tourweaver professional you can edit the color of the skin buttons in the properties panel of the buttons.
Also, there is a way to have more than two floor plans.
First, import the floor plans via the Map tab in the List. Second, add the corresponding control buttons, and then add an action to the buttons that is "Link to Map" to point to the correponding map. That's all. You could see samples here at Galley and download Tourweaver pro to have try
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?