What is Vitual Tour EXE and what does it do?
Answer:Virtual Tour EXE provides an easy way to create standalone executable virtual tours. These standalone executable virtual tours may be burned on a CD or embedded in a multimedia presentation for real estate tours, tourism shows, publishing, education, travel, entertainment, GIS and virtual exhibition etc. It can also be emailed to your friends as an interactive and immersive E-Card.
Why can I view tours in preview, but can not view them after publishing? Do you offer hosting of the virtual tours?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
- How to improve the mpeg quality of the video output in Tourweaver?
- How to make the burned CD open the tour automatically?
- What is Vitual Tour EXE and what does it do?
- The interface of my Virtual Tour EXE is cropped. I can not add spherical panorama. Why?
- How can the hotspot link to local html page in CD?
- How to copy a tour into CD
- Can I import partial panoramas in Tourweaver for a virtual tour?
Additional Product Knowledge Base