Do you offer hosting of the virtual tours?
Answer:Yes, you can host your virtual tour onto EP-SKY, http://sky.easypano.com/, which is a free platform provided by Easypao for hosting panorama and virtual tour. Both Flash virtual tour and HTML5 virtual tour can be hosted.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to save virtual tour project?
Additional Product Knowledge Base