Is there a way to make the whole skin larger?
Answer:Firstly, launch the program Tourweaver 3.0.
Secondly, in the workspace, click on the mainwindow, in the Mainwindow properties panel, adjust the width and the height larger.
Thirdly, you could add 30-50% larger components to create a larger skin, especially the SceneViewer dimension.
Is there a way to have more than two floor plans in Tourweaver? How to publish in Flash a virtual tour produced from several single fisheye shots?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base