How to add links to a virtual tour in Tourweaver?
Answer:If you are using Tourweaver , please follow the steps below:
1. Launch Tourweaver, and add a button on the Scene.
2. In the properties panel, click on the "action" tab, there is an option "Link URL" under the Misc list. Double click on it, and then input the URL link in the popup window.
How to make the burned CD open the tour automatically? How to improve the mpeg quality of the video output in Tourweaver?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base