How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links?
Answer:The map will play in accordance with the movie and playing order of the scene. If you wish to have the Ariel open first, please create a radar on the map, and collect the radar with the first scene of tour. The steps are as follows:
1. add a radar on the map Ariel.
2. In the properties panel of the radar, click on Sync Settings, and select the first scene to connect with the radar.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base