How to set the scene images as source of Thumbnail?
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. add a thumbnail on the skin of the tour;
2. In the properties panel of thumbnail, click on "List Values" to add scenes in the thumbnail;
3. In the pop up window, select all the scenes, and then click OK.
How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links? Does Tourweaver support Remote Reality one shot?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base