How to make the play button applied to current movie when using more than one movies?
Answer:Please do as follows;
1. Add a button on the skin.
2. Go to the Movie panel, and set the current movie as default.
3. Click on the button on the skin, under the Movie list in the action. panel of the button, select Play/pause Movie. Then a pop up window will appear.
4. Tick off Current Movie, click OK.
Why is the full screen bar hidden? Why doesn't the flash tour fully load when uploading to Linux server?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base