How to stop the sound from looping in Tourweaver virtual tour?
Answer:I am sorry Tourweaver 1.25 loops the sound by default. This problem will be improved in the next version of Tourweaver. At present some alternative solution is as follows.
-You can make a sound file with two parts composed, i.e., the requested sound + the silence. You can leave the rest part of the sound blank. So the sound will be played one time and then silence.
-For hotspot, you can add a fake sound hotspot with no real sound file included. Add "Stop Sound" as the hint for this hotspot. In this way you can use it to stop the sound.
Why the hotspot is not located in the position as I set? The interface of my Virtual Tour EXE is cropped. I can not add spherical panorama. Why?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base