Why is there a blank page that appears between preload image and virtual tour?
It has something to do with your settings.
The reason is that before the first image loads, a pre-screenshot of the first scene will appear. That's why a blank page appears between preload image and virtual tour.
To disable this effect, please go to publishing setting window of Tourweaver, click on Flash VR tab, make sure the option "Indicate Load Progress of the First Scene in the Progress Bar of Loading Window" is checked. Then the blank page between preload and VT will disappear.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.