How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
Answer:This is the way that is used to center a virtual tour in "notepad".
<body leftMargin="0" topMargin="0" rightMargin="0" bottomMargin="0">
How to add a link inside a virtual tour to bring up the google map with the location placed in there... Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base