How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
Answer:This is the way that is used to center a virtual tour in "notepad".
<body leftMargin="0" topMargin="0" rightMargin="0" bottomMargin="0">
How to add a link inside a virtual tour to bring up the google map with the location placed in there... Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base