Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
Thinking along the lines of using TW's image pop-up component with a swf that contains a Google Map extract, then link this to a hotspot from within any pano in a tour.
How to achieve this?
By using the free AFComponents Gmap component (a Flash plug-in).
Using Flash and this plug-in, you could successfully created a "Google Map swf" and can insert this into the image holder in TW.
This means you can control the size of the map and do not have to launch any more browser windows, or link to any html iframes; It is all contained within a TW tour, very neat!
Now that there is a Google Flash API released, maybe there will be more options like this one in the near future. For more details about applying google map in virtual tour, refer to a thread in Easypano Forum.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?