How to share the same virtual tour player (twviewer.swf) for multiple tours?
In Tourweaver, twviewer.swf (Tourweaver virtual tour player) is used to play the virtual tours. When you have multiple virtual tours to publish and upload to your server, you can publish them in share mode so that twviewer.swf and swfobject.js can be shared.
Tick Share partial resource (player) in the above publishing settings.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?