How to let the virtual tour by Tourweaver to display in full screen/page mode?
Answer:If you want to make the virtual tour created by TW pro display in full page mode, you just need to do as follows:
1. click on the background of main window, in its properties panel check on the options "width 100%" and "height 100".
2. click on the scene viewer, in its properties panel check the options "width" and "height".
3. in the publish settings window, access the general tab, choose the option "full screen of main window". see the screen shots attached.
Can Tourweaver make virtual tours in QuickTime format? How to let the virtual tour created by Tourweaver display in full screen/page mode?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
Additional Product Knowledge Base