How to let the virtual tour created by Tourweaver display in full screen/page mode?
If you want to make the virtual tour created by TW pro display in full page mode, you just need to do as follows:
- Click on the background of main window, in its properties panel check on the options "width 100%" and "height 100".
- Click on the scene viewer, in its properties panel check the options "width" and "height".
- In the publish settings window, access the general tab, choose the option "full screen of main window".
How to let the virtual tour by Tourweaver to display in full screen/page mode? Since flash is not supported on ipads and iphones, how can your product be used on those?
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base