What is the difference between flash format and htlm5 format when I publish a tour ?Does htlm5 format have any limitation?
Answer:Not all features of Tourweaver are supported in HTML5. You will see the details in the from the page below.
My old tours created with Tourweaver 3.00 fails to load after I updated my Flash player to 10.1. Why... Where can i find tutorial and manual book of tourwaver6.5 and panowaver7.3?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base