How to view my tour on my iPad or iPhone locally or offline?
- Method 1: To view your tour on iPad or iPhone, you may upload your virtual tour on your server or our online panorama community EP-sky, Viewing virtual tour offline on iOS devices is supported in HTML5 virtual tour published by Tourweaver7 Professional.
Here is a video of the operation: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/easypano/view-virtual-tour-offline.mp4
When the WebApp is generated, it is necessary to open it online again. After showing the words "WebApp is available offline", the virtual tour could be viewed offline with WebApp or browser cache.
- Method 2: To view the virtual tour on your iPad offline, you can first download an App named "Documents" from Apple APP Store, and then zip the whole published folder and copy it to your iPad, and them open with Documents App, unzip the folder, then you are able to view it offline.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?