Why I can not watch Flash format virtual tour on Mac?
Answer:It is because Apple Mac do not support flash format but htlm5 format virtual tour. Flash formate virtual tour is made and supported by Windows system PC only.
I export my tour to HTML5, why only 10 thumbnails from the scenes display? Why my HTML5 tour not works on iOS5 iPhone and iPad?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base