I made a tour and saved in my iPad, how can I view my virtual tour in my local iPad?
- First, in order view your local virtual tour in your Ipad , you need download a program called “Good reader” (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goodreader-for-iphone/id306277111?mt=8 )
- Second, after you have installed this program, then open “htlm” file in your local tour folder of virtual tour.
Does Tourweaver only support spherical image currently? Builder:6.50.111110 when I click on a Hotspt linked to another scene then the scene spins extremly f...
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base