How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
Answer:You can out put VIDEO as DVD, VCD, MPG, AVI or FLV formats.
In Tourweaver7 we add AVI and FLV format so you can not only play it on TV or Youtube and other video display players but also add it in your tour. You can customize the path of the movie tour We can separate the whole virtual tour into two parts of movies---Autoplay movie and Interactive movie .
When you publish a tour and you open it. It will rotate itself and autoplay itself. This is the Autoplay movie. But when you click the autoplay movie or click the button or hotspot by mouse and do interactive action. The tour will switch into interactive model automatically and this is the Interactive Movie. The two movies are merged together perfectly just like one movie.
Generally speaking, when you add a scene the program add one frame autoplay movie as default. You can also add or customize the path and speed of the movie and every scene for Autoplay movie. They are just like slide show. You can set by "MovieREC" or setting each scene properties.
You can also output the video separately as slide show or just video. You can choose which movie you want to use to merge with the interactive video before publish.
For more details,please check: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6439&PagePosition=1
Builder:6.50.111110 when I click on a Hotspt linked to another scene then the scene spins extremly f... How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base