What is the difference between Tourweaver Standard and Tourweaver Professional?
Answer:Tourweaver Professional supports more virtual tour features than that of Standard version, especially when creating HTML5 virtual tour. You can gain more details about the virtual tour software at http://www.easypano.com/tw7-comparison.html.
What are the different features between Flash tour and HTML5 tour in Tourweaver? Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Additional Product Knowledge Base