How to add Loading video,SWF video,FLV video and Online video in my tour in tourweaver7 ?
Answer:1.when you click "loading window",you can choose "none""standard"and "custom".
1.1 when you choose "standard"you can add loading bar and preloading image and swf pgrogress bar.
1.2 When you choose "custom" you can add "custom"You can add FLV loading video.
2.You can also add FLV,SWF,andOnline video by click"mainwindow. More screenshots and details,please check this link : http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6537&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver? What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base