Why the Transfer box was "grayed out". I was therefore unable to reinstall the software without opening a support case?
Answer:You just need to copy the two file (gis.html and vip.html) under the Help folder of the Panoweaver root installer and save them on the safe place, and when you install the Panoweaver on THIS computer again, you could place the two file back to the Help folder, and you have the Panoweaver activated.
- Why I cannot activate the software?
- How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- Use Windows License to Activate Mac Version
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- Why the Transfer box was "grayed out". I was therefore unable to reinstall the software without opening a support case?
- Panoweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- why I can not activate my Panowaver by the serial numbmer ?
- How to slove the problem? Both Batch and Professional Edition of Panoweaver won't open but give me a pop up window that says VM Creation failed.
- What should I do that Panoweaver fails to launch?
Additional Product Knowledge Base