Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
If you wish to create an external link which will go directly to a specific (scene) view within a project tour, you could add ?firstscene=scenename to the end of your virtual tour link.(please replace your scene name with the "scenename" )
For example, I upload a virtual tour to our server and the link is http://gallery.easypano.com/test/alison/real%20estate%20new%20project/_auto/flash/Tourweaver_real%20estate%20new.html and the default first view is "street" scene. If you want to view the "study" scene in my virtual tour directly, just add "?firstscene=study" to the end of the link. so the link should be
You can click the link above to test.
Or you could create a Movie by adding your first scene as you wish, please check our online video at http://www.easypano.com/video-create-a-movie.html
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.